Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A little info about myself

Alright a little bit about myself. I am a college student from San Francisco State University and about to graduate this semester Spring 2012!!! Very excited indeed. Some of my interests/hobbies are playing pool, cars, swimming, reef-keeping, and my newest-biking. Biking is pretty intense if you don't have the endurance for it. I thought it was going to be a piece of cake.. apparently not. And for those of you that are thinking... "he just got into biking now?!" yes, I was a deprived child haha. I am new to this blog thing and have never really done this before so bare with me if I have typos or sound like an idiot -__-. I will try to make this blog interesting so please keep checking back in! I plan to post pics I take throughout my day and previous pics from past events that I found very interesting. Thanks enjoy! Feel free to comment or suggest anything, I'm open to new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment